Smoking and a bad lifestyle are some of the most prominent causes of infertility in males decors symptoms of infertility in males.
If you are a woman and you are unable to get pregnant it can be due to the infidelity of your partner. Male infertility may be an issue because of which you are unable to conceive. Often it has been noticed that if you are unable to conceive it may be a possible outcome of male infertility this statement has been taken from a prominent hospital. There are some symptoms that we can observe in males which should not be ignored.
ALSO READ: Health checkups after crossing 30 years of age women should undertake these 5 health checkups
ALSO READ: 5 Shilajit benefits for men | Correct way of taking shilajit
Male infertility symptoms
According to a prominent fertility clinic infertility in males is the most common symptom due to which women are unable to conceive but often times we can catch the symptoms which are very prominent in males which direct towards infertility in them, these are:
- Pain swelling or got near men’s testicles
- Decreased smelling sensation
- Man boobs
- Respiratory infections
- Loss of hairs on body and face
- Less production of sperms
- Unable to get an erection
- Not feeling to have sex
- Low sperm count less than 15 million per ml of sperms
- Abnormality in chromosomes or hormones
Can male infertility be treated?
What causes infertility in males?
How to check male fertility naturally?
Male infertility causes
What is the most common cause of male infertility?
Can male infertility go away?
Low sperm count signs
How do I know if my husband is infertile
Types of male infertility
Causes of male infertility
Treatment of male infertility
What are the main causes of male infertility
- Low sperm count the main reason male infertility is low sperm count and not good quality of sperms this please open the reason YouTube which women are unable to conceive
- Endocrine disorders are sometimes due to some disorders in the endocrine system your body is unable to produce hormones and keep them in control these hormones help in the development of your body. Pituitary thyroid and adrenal answer of the important hormones and if they are affected in any way it can cause male infertility.
- Genetic disorders sometimes a change in the chromosome can cause the low production of sperms which is the main reason for male infertility.
- Chemicals some industrial chemicals such as lead x-ray and radiations can affect sperm counts which leads to male infertility
- Tumor if a man is suffering from a tumor it is very common that glands that produce hormones do not function properly which leads to male infertility.
- Alcohol drinking alcohol in moderation is ok but regular consumption of alcohol main leads to male infertility by decreasing the sperm count.
- Smoking has been to buy modern science that people who do not smoke have a better sperm count than the people who do smoke therefore you should quit smoking if you are suffering from male infertility.
- Stress is a cause of many diseases and male infertility is one of them try meditation and take less stress.
- Obesity these days a large fraction of our population is obese which is a major reason for male infertility getting in shape exercising daily and it healthy food to get out of it.
- Sexual infections many times a man is suffering from infections in the private parts. This can be a reason for male infertility as they can close the cube through which sperms are ejected.
Male infertility treatment
There are some options to treat male infertility which can help you and your partner get pregnant which will feel your life with happiness and a kid. Statements depend on the severity of male infertility and how long you are suffering from it.
- IVF in vitro fertilization is a technique of assisted reproductive technology. In this process doctors take out the ovary of a woman infuse it with sperm from a male and this process is carried on in a controlled environment inside the lab after fertilizing doctors transfer this embryo to the women’s uterus thus making her conceive.
- IUI intrauterine insemination is a very easy process in this process sperms are taken and cleaned inside the lab and after that when a woman is ovulating at that time it is transferred to the women’s uterus which fertilizes the egg and makes the woman pregnant.
- ICSI intracytoplasmic sperm injection is an assisted reproductive technique. In this process, the most healthy and good sperm is injected inside the egg to make the woman conceive.
- IVF by donor sperm in this process $1 mail has required the sperm from the donor Mel is taken and with this is sperm the act from the women is fertilized then transfer to the women’s uterus does making a pregnant.
- Is infertility in men hereditary?
Sometimes due to a change in chromosome sperm count, it can decrease and the production of sperms can also decrease which may cause infertility in men.
- Does exercise improve sperm quality?
According to researchers exercising for 1 hour to 2 hours a week can increase your sperm count but you have to find the balance as exercising too much can negatively affect the production of sperm.
- How much sperm is necessary for pregnancy?
To make a woman pregnant a single sperm is capable. One sperm fertilizes the egg of a woman even the millions of sperm are rejected in a single sitting.
For more such natural health tips click here.
Dr. Susanna Ashton has been practicing medicine for over 20 years and she is very excited to assist Healthoriginaltips in providing understandable and accurate medical information. When not strolling on the beaches she loves to write about health and fitness.